At RKR we manage single family and multifamily real estate holdings in the New York area. As your property manager we will rent out your house to well paid licensed professionals (mostly teachers & health care workers) with full background checks, good credit & provable income. Our rigid tenant selection process ensures your success!
Why Landlords Trust RKR to Manage their Property
- Broker/Owner has Years of Hands on Experience Managing Rental Properties.
- Fair but Firm Management Style
- Access to a Database of Highly Qualified Career Oriented Tenants with Great Income, Credit and Verifiable References
- Expert Lease Negotiators (straight lease or option to buy)
- Access to Network of Handymen (affordable & fast)
- Extensive Construction and Finance Background (owner was registered Financial Adviser)
- Eviction Specialists (Non-Payment & Holdover)
- Landlord Insurance coverage experts (especially property damage due to Tenant vandalism)
- Authority on Transferring Asset from Personal Name to Corporate Entity
- Expert on 1031 tax deferred Exchanges (forward or reverse)
What We Do:
We establish fair market rental values and advertise for prospective tenants. We screen and select tenants based on well-established credit & income guidelines.
Our primary job is securing quality long term tenants for landlords. We accomplish this feat by networking with Human Resource Departments of major hospitals, nursing agencies, law enforcement agencies (Police & Corrections Officers) local schools & fire departments, military organizations and Trade Unions.
We have a large database of higher grade career oriented educated well-paid tenants looking for housing. The tenants we work with are financially and morally checked out. We conduct credit and criminal checks, confirm income, landlord references & verify cleanliness.
We collect and deposit rental revenue into a designated rent collection bank account opened at a nationally recognized bank and transfer all net monthly rental proceeds to landlord. For transparency purposes, we provide 24/7 online access to this account.
Maintenance and Repairs:
We maintain rental property and preserve value of asset by hiring and supervising all handymen, general contractors and other needed labor. (electrician, plumber, HVAC, exterminator, boiler technician, etc.)
We Structure insurance policy for maximum protection from financial risks and all perils. To mitigate any financial losses from property damage, we use licensed public insurance adjusters to negotiate equitable settlements with your insurance provider
Legal | Regulatory Issues:
We oversee rental permit applications, property tax appeals, court hearings, evictions, insurance claims and inspections; building department, government housing agency, insurance company and other regulatory related issues.
If you’re a landlord looking for a property management firm with the right qualifications and credentials to protect and manage your property, Regal King Realty is your best choice. We’ll provide you with years of knowledge and sound financial guidance as we manage and maintain your valuable asset.
Free Confidential Consultation